Write For Us
After numerous requests, I’ve decided to open up guest posting here at Keg of Wisdom.
Please take a look around to site to get a feel for what the site is about before emailing me, however.
Guest posting guidelines:
- Do not write an article and send it to me requesting for it to be posted. Send me ideas instead and we can discuss if it’s a good fit and move from there.
- Topic – I’m pretty relaxed on the topics I post. As mentioned, just submit a few ideas and we can talk. No g*ambling, p*rn or any of that shit though lol.
- If accepted, your article may be edited before being published. Usually, its nothing major.
- Please keep spelling and grammar errors to a minimum – if you send me a draft that looks like it was written by a four 4 year old, prepare for rejection. Sorry, bud.
- Articles must be at least 600 words.
- Articles must be completely unique.
- The tone of the article must be friendly and lighthearted – this isn’t the Wall Street Journal 🙂
These weren’t so bad, right?
Oh, these guidelines aren’t exhaustive. There may be a few others that I forgot to mention but if they come up, I’ll let you know!
If you’re ready to talk, get in touch with me at email@example.com